Ashburn, United States of America
Datacenter People is working with the leading data center software company.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email, assist potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes and new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners and close sales.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts with Key Accounts.
- Keep Management informed by maintaining accurate customer and pipeline records within CRM system.
- Submit accurate and timely activity reports as required.
- Conduct product demonstrations via webex to potential customer’s audiences that are both technical and non-technical.
- Provide Management with information regarding local market opportunity and identifying new business opportunities and channel partnerships.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Experience Profile
- Ability to understand an organisation’s business drivers, challenges and pain points.
- Ability to converse and consult with customers, providing education value during the process.
- A (minimum 5 years) proven track record of Software sales and/or business process sales, preferably within the information technology domain.
- Ability to simplify and prioritise customer requirements and develop sale strategies that clearly define customer goals and metrics for success.
- Excellent listening, written, verbal and remote presentation skills.
- Operational excellence in managing a pipeline of opportunities, revenue forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with management.
- Knowledge of Data Centers, and the operation day-to-day management of them.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota.
- Formal sales training (Challenger, Strategic, SPIN, etc.)
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling.
- Able to build meaningful relationships with customers, prospects and internal colleagues.
- Confident and able to differentiate yourself.
- Passion for selling (IT industry background preferable).
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and CRM systems.
- BA/BS degree or technological certifications are preferred.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.