- Responsible for taking a direct leadership role in accomplishing the mission and expands the business unit through successful project management.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management through all phases of Commissioning levels 1-5. Manages the Client, project team, finances, & business growth goals for the company by performing the following duties.
Include the following, but other duties may be assigned
- Acts as Competent Person managing safety on the projects under their control. Insures that Cx Team members have completed any project specific safety training required and that proper Job Hazard Analyses (JHAs) have been performed for the work that will be conducted on the project. Ensures that toolbox training has been conducted & recorded on a weekly basis.
- Utilizes the company’s accounting, project management, and resource planning systems to accurately forecast project resource requirements and billing projections, as well as expenses on assigned projects.
- Updates project information as it is made available and proactively works to resolve resource conflicts as conflicts are generated.
- Determines how money will be spent to accomplish the Scope of Work (SOW) & properly accounts for these expenditures. Identifies any variances that develop to SOW & advises Client in a timely manner of any potential change order as a result of these variances
- Manages all financial aspects of the project to include project opening, accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue projections, and project closeout.
- Manages multiple members of the Cx Team which can include project managers, client representatives, vendors, contractors, end users, and in some cases the entire team in a design-build scenario.
Note: Please apply with your English up to date resume.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. If you have been shortlisted we will contact you within 7 working days.