Nashville, United States of America
Datacenter People is working with a professional, employee-owned, engineering services consultancy.
What the Job Involves…
- Ensuring that the facilities and buildings are designed, built, and operating as intended.
- Helping to monitor daily installations.
- Helping find and solve complex issues.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has engineering knowledge within large facilities, such as industrial facilities, healthcare facilities, and/or data centers.
- Is able to lead projects and self-starter to take on a variety of tasks to best serve the client and their project work.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Has a Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering.
- Has 5 or more years of engineering experience.
- Has a strong preference for a registered professional engineer.
- Has significant experience managing customer and/or stakeholder relations/expectations.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.