Arizona, United States of America
Datacenter People is working with a global leader in Data Center mission critical power equipment.
What the Job Involves…
- Acts as the primary liaison for our North America Sales, Engineering and customers.
- Interface with pre-sales activities to help our sales team promote the technical capabilities of our product by providing technical introductions and demos as well as conducting customer surveys and product/solution selection assistance.
- Coordinates with the customer post sale to ensure customer delight in the installation and commissioning process.
- Assists users in planning deployment, troubleshooting problems, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaison between our Factory quality team, design engineering, and the customer to troubleshoot and resolve open issues that require escalation.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has a bachelor’s degree in a Technical Degree in science or engineering field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Has 5+ years’ experience working with data center power or rack related products.
- Has a working knowledge in computer networking architectures, topologies and hardware.
- Has strong communication and presentation skills.
- Has experience with compiling technical requirements and writing technical proposal documents.
- Is able to travel up to 30% domestically.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.