Virginia, United States of America
Datacenter People is working with largest building commissioning and operational risk management providers in the world.
What the Job Involves...
- Create invoices (services and expenses) and submit to client for payment.
- Review employee expense reimbursements for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare Accounts Payable Vouchers and Disbursements for vendor invoices.
- Enter cash receipts into accounting system.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Assist with the month end close process to ensure all close deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, filing and making copies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Can calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Is able to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- I able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Has knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Deltek experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent accounting experience.
- Has good oral Communication skills, written communication skills, interpersonal communication skills, diplomacy, organization, planning, professionalism, reading skills and self-motivated.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.