You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Key Account Sales Manager - DCIM
Virginia, United States of America
Datacenter People is working with one of the most reputed DCIM companies offering data center infrastructure management software, cable management system, infrastructure design and optimisation services worldwide.
- Responsible for managing the assigned sales territory.
- Close new business by building trusted customer relationships with data center Operators. Core goals will include revenue attainment, accurate qualification/discovery and customer consultation.
- Drive DCIM software license, maintenance, and service wins while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone & e-mail, assist potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes & new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners, & close sales.
- Establish, develop & grow new business relationships with influential contacts within Key Accounts.
- Keep the client's management informed by maintaining accurate customer and pipeline records within CRM system.
- Submit accurate and timely activity reports as required.
- Conduct product demonstrations via WebEx to potential customer’s audiences that are both technical and non-technical.
- Provide management with information regarding local market opportunity and identifying new business opportunities and channel partnerships.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Experience Profile
- Ability to understand an organisation’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Ability to converse & consult with customers, providing educational value during the process.
- A minimum 5 year proven track record of software sales and/or business process sales preferably within the information technology domain.
- Ability to simplify and prioritise customer requirements and develop sales strategies that clearly define customer goals and metrics for success.
- Excellent listening, written, verbal, and remote presentation skills.
- Operational excellence in managing a pipeline of opportunities, revenue forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with management.
- Knowledge of data centers, and the operational day-to-day management of them
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota.
- Formal sales training (Challenger, Strategic, SPIN, etc.)
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold-calling.
- Able to build meaningful business relationships with existing customers, prospects and internal colleagues.
- Confident and able to differentiate yourself.
- Passion for selling (IT industry background preferable).
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and CRM systems.
- BA/BS degree or technological certifications are preferred.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in America.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.