Oregon, United States of America
Datacenter People is working with a leading provider of facility solutions. Their comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Inspects building HVAC and plumbing systems to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Reviews assigned work orders.
- Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair.
- Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Reviews historical maintenance records to develop proactive inspection, testing and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Operation, maintenance, installation, replacement and repair of all boilers, heating pumps, valves, appurtenances and lines used in the distribution of steam and heated or processed water.
- Operation, maintenance, installation, replacement and repair of refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop valves and float valves, together with all refrigerant lines and devices used to control temperature, and air conditioning systems in their entirety.
- Operation, maintenance, installation, replacement and repair of pumps handling brines or other secondary refrigerating liquids together with all valves, appurtenances and lines used in the system.
- Operation, maintenance, installation, replacement and repair of air compressors, together with distribution lines and all valves and devices for air control.
- Operation, maintenance, installation, replacement and repair of all natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, including all valves and devices for air control.
- Operation, maintenance, installation, replacement and repair of water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including all sinks and toilet bowls, including all supply lines, drains, water lines, control devices, and sprinkler systems.
- Operation, maintenance, installation, replacement, and repair of all types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors, and fans.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has 3-5 years of related work in the maintenance and repair of HVAC, electrical and power production systems.
- Has basic computer skills.
- Holds knowledge of basic building automation system.
- Has a High School diploma or GED.
- Has additional trade school training or college coursework.
- Holds a Universal CFC, EPA – refrigerant.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.