Oregon, United States of America
Datacenter People is working with the largest building commissioning and operational risk management providers in the world.
What the Job Involves…
- Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its core values.
- Performs quality inspections in accordance with program quality control documentation. Participate and guide project quality control from kick-off until hand-off.
- Provides oversight of the implementation of the QA/QC management system at site.
- Coordinates the quality inspections with the site sub-contractors and vendors.
- Coordinates with the customers representative on all quality matters.
- Provides oversight in the distribution of relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors while reviewing that completed documentation is stored appropriately upon completion.
- Verifies that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the design documents and program standards.
- Participates in the internal and external site audits.
- Coordinates all the quality site inspections through the Contractor QC team.
- Ensures all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over through the Contractor QC team.
- Provide review and reporting of all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action. Monitors the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
- Completes and coordinates the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer.
- Coordinates with the Client and Contractor QA/QC team on all quality issues.
- Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the Contractor QC personnel.
- Assures all technical documents relative to site quality control are of current status.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has 10 years' data center commissioning/QA experience.
- Has a Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline preferred.
- Has Certifications in Lean, Six Sigma, Quality Auditor, and/or Quality Engineer a plus.
- Is experienced with ISO 9001 certification process.
- Has a history and experience driving improved Quality at scale.
- Is able to work seamlessly across functional and department lines.
- Has experience with standard data center equipment to include: electrical distribution equipment from switchgear to panelboards, VFDs, low voltage power and moulded case circuit breakers, overhead IT busway, Diesel Generators, DX units, air handlers, water treatment equipment, BMS modules, and hot aisle containment accessories.
- Is able to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.