You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Regional Sales Director (Florida, United States)
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial senior executive to drive adoption into new accounts. This requires the ability to cultivate champions and executive sponsors, navigate seamlessly across functions, and develop long-term relationships.
The role will include responsibility for managing direct relationships across a broad geography to maximize the potential of the solution for the customer and client.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Prospect, identify and work with decision-makers and influencers within target accounts
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships at multiple levels within each account
- Educate customers on the value and benefits of the solution; address technical concerns and questions
- Understand organizational and budget dynamics within each account
- Effectively work across all relevant customer functions to close sales
- Maintain CRM data and accurately forecast sales
- Interface effectively with internal engineering and service support teams
- Identify and promote the client.
- Identify opportunities to deepen integration within the overall account – recurring relevance.
- A successful track record of selling into major global accounts
- Strong prospecting, networking and presentation skills
- Experience selling to large enterprise customers at all levels
- A background in successfully selling to the critical facilities organizations (in particular selling HVAC controls, energy efficiency or critical facilities infrastructure)
- Existing strong relationships with carrier, enterprise data center and colocation executives
- Experience working within a start-up environment selling new technologies and products
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required – engineering degree a plus
- Relentless attitude, curious, desire to win, self-starter
- 12+ years experience in major account sales – with at least 50% selling into carrier accounts