Charlotte NC, United States
- Develop and implement plans and strategies in line with achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Manage all specified sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Manage incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Participate in the hiring, on-boarding and early development of sales staff
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Recommend and deploy infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish a successful channel and partner programs.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers, partners and the CCS global team in order to develop and maintain key relationships.