You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Our client is among the most reputed DCIM companies offering data center infrastructure management software, cable management system, infrastructure design and optimization services worldwide
The Key Account Sales Manager is responsible for managing the assigned sales territory in Canada. Preferably located in Toronto or Montreal, the representative is expected to close new business by building trusted customer relationships with Data Center Operators. The Key Account Manager position will report to the Director of Sales. Core goals will include revenue attainment, accurate qualification / discovery and customer consultation. Candidates are expected to drive DCIM software license, maintenance, and service wins while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone & e-mail, assist potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes & new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners, & close sales
- Establish, develop & grow new business relationships with influential contacts within Key Accounts.
- Keep the client's management informed by maintaining accurate customer and pipeline records within CRM system
- Submit accurate and timely activity reports as required
- Conduct product demonstrations via WebEx to potential customer’s audiences that are both technical and non-technical
- Provide management with information regarding local market opportunity and identifying new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications
- Ability to understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Ability to converse & consult with customers, providing educational value during the process.
- A (minimum 5 year) proven track record of Software sales and/or business process sales preferably within the information technology domain
- Ability to simplify and prioritize customer requirements and develop sales strategies that clearly define customer goals and metrics for success
- Excellent listening, written, verbal, and remote presentation skills
- Operational excellence in managing a pipeline of opportunities, revenue forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with management
- Knowledge of Data Centers, and the operational day to day management of them
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota
- Formal sales training (Challenger, Strategic, SPIN, etc.)
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- Able to build meaningful business relationships with existing customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Confident and able to differentiate yourself
- Passion for selling (IT industry background preferable)
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and CRM systems
- BA/BS degree or technological certifications are preferred.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the United States
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.