Washington, United States of America
Datacenter People is working with a cloud-based IT asset management and data center infrastructure management solution for businesses of all sizes. The company’s key features are asset, capacity, connectivity, change, energy and environmental management, providing data center optimisation.
What the Job Involves…
- Respond the customer inquiries via phone & email, assist potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes & new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners, & close sales.
- Establish, develop & grow new business relationships with influential contacts within Key Accounts.
- Keep management informed by maintaining accurate customer and pipeline records with CRM system.
- Submit accurate and timely activity reports as required.
- Conduct product demonstrations via webex to potential customer’s audiences that are both technical and non-technical.
- Provide management with information regarding local market opportunity and identifying new business opportunities and channel partnerships.
- Other duties as assigned.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has the ability to understand an organisation’s business drivers, challenges and pain points.
- Has the ability to converse & consult with customers, providing educational value during the process.
- Has a (minimum 5 year) proven track record of Software sales and/or business process sales, preferably within the information technology domain.
- Is able to simplify and prioritise customer requirements and develop sales strategies that clearly define customer goals and metrics for success.
- Has excellent listening, written, verbal and remote presentation skills.
- Has operational excellence in managing a pipeline of opportunities, revenue forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with management.
- Holds good knowledge of data centers and the operational day to day management of them.
- Can demonstrate a record of sales success against quota.
- Has formal sales training (Challenger, Strategic, SPIN, etc.)
- Has experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling.
- Is able to build meaningful business relationships with customers, prospects and internal colleagues.
- Has a passion for selling (IT industry background preferable).
- Has experience using Microsoft Office/Exchange, and CRM systems.
- Holds BA/BS degree, or technological certifications.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.