To provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Participates in the MEP design process; witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical systems and operates the system in normal, maintenance & failure modes of operations by performing the following duties.
- Performs Test Procedures
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Work with fundamental test equipment
- Interacts with contractors, interprets design and specifications.
- Knowledge of engineering principles.
- Basic knowledge of your principle (mechanical)
- Knowledge of electrical or mechanical system from an operations point of view.
- Mechanical Discipline should be comfortable working with chilled water distribution & commercial HVAC systems.
- Ability to interact/work professionally with client.
- Conducts site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.
- Prepares punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepares general condition survey reports.
- Familiarizes oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Familiarizes oneself and obeys all the projects safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Participates in professional trade associations and societies.
- Develops MEP test procedures.
- Develops MEP operating procedures.
- Open to travel
- Mechanical engineering experience
Please note if you have been shortlisted we will reach out to you within 7 working days.
To apply please share your most up to date resume.