Sydney, NSW or Melbourne, VIC
Datacenter People is partnering with a global leader in power infrastructure for data centers and other mission critical environments.
What The Job Involves
Increase revenue and profitability through the development and implementation of international growth strategies, including channel, vertical market and target account establishment in Australia and New Zealand.
- Increase top line sales in the Region
- Establish and develop multi-channel sales strategy.
- Develop regional sales channels, including selecting new representatives, establishing geographic prioritization, developing representative selection criteria, representative relationship support and management, development and administration of representative contracts, pricing strategy, training methods, and support programs.
- Develop and implement target data center end user account strategy
- Negotiate contracts and assist in their administration
- Create proposals, sales letters and prepare and deliver presentations.
- Monitor regional market trends and identify impact on product development and suggest new products and services to promote and market within strategic global markets
- Establish annual budget and adhere to approved budget guidelines
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Have existing network of ANZ critical markets customers and potential representatives
- Experience selling to the mission critical markets specifying engineering community
- Experience selling to the enterprise mission critical markets end users
- Experience in mission critical market sales
- Experience developing and executing strategic and tactical sales plans
- Proven background in sales growth in the mission critical markets market
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.