Datacenter People is working with a global leader in power infrastructure for data centers and other mission-critical environments.
What The Job Involves
- Increase top line sales in the Japan market
- Develop North Asia sales channels, selecting new representatives if needed, managing and supporting existing representatives.
- Develop and implement target data center end user account strategy
- Negotiate contracts and assist in their administration
- Create proposals, sales letters and prepare and deliver presentations.
- Identify and recommend marketing activities such as trade shows and promotional programs.
- Attend trade shows and assist with set up and tear down of booths
- Manage opportunities, leads and other sales activities through salesforce.com
- Monitor Japan market trends and identify impact on product development and suggest new products and services to promote and market within strategic global markets
- Establish annual budget and adhere to approved budget guidelines
- Establish and maintain database of Asia contacts and accounts.
- Coordinate sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company. Assists with Import and exportation requirements
- Assists with trade account receivables and coordinate with Credit Manager and accounts receivables
- Establish & develop multi-channel sales strategy.
We're Looking For Someone With
- Engineering degree required.
- Proficient in English.
- 5 years’ experience working with busbar products (preferably) in the mission-critical markets and specifying engineering community.
- 5 years’ experience selling to the mission-critical markets, specifying engineering community and end users.
- 5 years’ experience developing and executing strategic and tactical sales plans.
- Have existing network of Japan mission-critical markets customers and potential representatives.
- Proven background in sales growth in the mission-critical markets market.
- Highly computer-literate with high level of PowerPoint expertise, PC proficiency in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of sales contact management databases and CRM systems.
- Superior organisational, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, staff development and operations skills.
- Ability to present and interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- This position requires up travelling as and when required.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.
Apply With LinkedIn