Datacenter People is instructed on this search by one of the very largest global data center operators with over 160 data centers spanning more than 20 countries.
What The Job Involves
- Coach, measure and manage our appointed professional services and General/Sub-Contractor teams to ensure consistency in delivery against these standards. Ensure appropriate and demand-oriented project sourcing during the delivery and value for money when appointing professional services.
- Govern, measure and if required correct project performance against key performance indicators and commitments across Safety, Schedule, Quality and Cost targets.
- Drive close stakeholder alignment with the Commercial, Operations and Commissioning Teams, creating a positive and transparent working environment.
- Perform general Construction management tasks, including but not limited to Project, Cost and change management meetings, controls and reporting.
- Collaborate with peers in our EHS and Security Organisation to implement industry best practice Health, Safety and Security standards onsite.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of project status to the Senior Regional Construction Program Manager and wider business.
- Pro-actively identify, assess, and mitigate risks that arise during the course of the projects.
- Collaborate with your peers across EMEA to continually assess, align on and improve our delivery methodology.
- Align with our pre-sales, sales and commercial teams to continuously assess and implement value add opportunities for our existing and prospective Clients.
We're Looking For Someone With
- Experience in a site based management role within the construction industry, overseeing a portfolio of concurrent capex projects.
- Extensive experience in the planning and delivery of large capex projects, varying delivery methods (Management Contracting, Traditional, D&B) and forms of contract (ie. FIDIC, JCT).
- Demonstrate Data Center construction experience.
- Proficient in the use of project and commercial management tools and processes
- Have experience in presenting to senior leadership both internally and within our Clients Teams.
- Have experience in managing and developing direct and vendor teams.
- Excellent project management experience and skillset, with the ability to operate within a multi-cultural environment.
- Good knowledge of HOAI/RIBA/VOB/CAD/BIM.
- Business fluent in German and English language.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.