Datacenter People is working with the leading data center commissioning and quality services firm in the world.
What the Job Involves...
- Provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
- Participates in the MEP design process; witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical systems and operates the system in normal, maintenance & failure modes of operations by performing the following duties.
- Performs Test Procedures.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Work with fundamental test equipment.
- Interacts with contractors, interprets design and specifications.
- Mechanical Discipline should be comfortable working with chilled water distribution & commercial HVAC systems.
- Ability to interact/work professionally with client.
- Conducts site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.
- Prepares punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepares general condition survey reports.
- Familiarises oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Familiarises oneself and obeys all the projects safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Participates in professional trade associations and societies.
- Open to travel.
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Has Mechanical Engineering experience.
- Has knowledge of engineering principles.
- Has basic knowledge of your principle (Mechanical).
- Has knowledge of Electrical or Mechanical system from an operations point of view.
- Develops MEP test procedures.
- Develops MEP operating procedures.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.