Liptovský Hrádok or Dubnica and Vahom, Slovakia
Datacenter People has been engaged on a search by a global leading provider of power and thermal management solutions for the data center industry.
What The Job Involves
- Technical support for the sales managers in the RFQ phase.
- Commercial support for the sales managers in the RFQ phase.
- Support MEA channel partners on identifying and solving technical problems related to TPS products/solutions.
- Identify and solve technical problems related to TPS.
- Technical support and travelling in Middle East Region and Africa.
- Analysis and Feedback Reports on technical/support visits and findings.
- Training of partners and customers.
- Link to the engineering, sales and quality department.
- Preparation of technical documents and commercial offers.
- Project planning and price evaluation.
- Direct, very close cooperation with R&D TPS, Factory, SIT, CSC teams.
- Collect and provide field feedback to R&D/product management for design and feature improvement suggestions.
- Support the prototyping and internal tests.
- Reporting as required by the corporate management.
We're Looking For Someone With
- Very good electro-technical skills (power electronics, UPS technologies).
- Innovative technical understanding.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Good knowledge of project engineering processes.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work under time pressure.
- International mindset.
- Willingness to undertake travel when needed.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.
Apply With LinkedIn