Datacenter People is working with the largest global provider of cloud and carrier neutral data center, colocation and interconnection solutions.
What The Job Involves
- Work with the team to ensure our data centers are running smoothly and efficiently at all times.
- Carry out technical maintenance, repairs, and installations whilst providing support to our customers to meet SLAs.
- Involved with the day-to-day surveillance of buildings and equipment, liaising with contractors and acting as the first point of contact for the escalations of alarms.
We're Looking For Someone With
- Proven engineering experience in air conditioning, UPS, generators, and LV systems.
- Experience working as a technician in an electrical or industrial environment.
- Strong technical fault-finding skills.
- A thorough, accurate approach to completing tasks.
- Good communication skills in English, including report writing.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- A can-do attitude, with the drive to take on new responsibilities.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.