Hybrid London/Home Based
Datacenter People is partnering with the leading provider of market data and analytics in the field of data centers and digital infrastructure.
What The Job Involves
- Developing and executing on a go-to market strategy.
- Building the existing sales pipeline and successfully conclude sales of our subscription and consultancy services within the EMEA region.
- Leading the development of a tailored “win strategy” for significant pursuits and maintaining a top pursuit list with quarterly reviews.
- Collaborating with our global team members to support the collective sales efforts of the group
- Leading client meetings / presentations.
- Leading / overseeing contract negotiations.
- Completing post-mortems to identify critical success factors in pursuits.
- Tracking and driving activity using a sales management database and use of data to consistently strengthen and improve pursuit strategies.
- Working with the EMEA Account Manager to secure renewals.
- Representing the business as part of the Senior Leadership Team both internally and externally.
- Keeping good records within the CRM.
- Preparing EMEA region sales projections and reporting to the board.
- Identifying and communicating market trends, opportunities and competitive threats.
- Running the sales plan and ensuring accountability through focus on activities aligned to an agreed regional business plan.
- Monthly KPI review with CEO and board.
- Ensuring that a consistent high-quality level of sales delivery is provided to all clients across all EMEA markets.
We're Looking For Someone With
- In-depth market knowledge, and well-developed professional network, within the data centre sector.
- Proven track record delivering data centre related services for clients.
- Experience of selling projects to deliver seamless client service.
- Demonstrable sales, business development and client relationship management skillset, including understanding client needs.
- Excellent relationship builder, with experience in networking and building credible relationships internally and externally.
- Experience in lead client contact positions, conducting pitches and presentations.
- Financial acumen with planning and operational reporting skills.
- High level business and report writing experience.
- Responsibility for strategic growth of teams, via recruitment and organic growth.
- Proven ability to develop skills and enable personal and professional growth of individuals.
- Effective delegation to drive efficiency and results.
- Motivational leadership, driving team and individual performance and engagement.
- Experience of successful conflict management and performance management.
- Experience of being a strong team player, ability to build relationships and consult with others and quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Ethical with strong integrity.
- Positions of leadership and independent decision-making.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.