You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to oversee design, construction and commissioning of their expanding three facilities.
- Supervise medium-to-large projects from conception to completion
- Tasked with creating & delivering on key milestones, obtaining & tracking quotes for all necessary costs, & documenting project results for future implementation at other facilities.
- Drive innovation and resiliency while reducing operational costs in the facilities,
- Direct, train and support the facility’s team in their role of providing hands-on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting and operations. Implementation and execution of site/equipment-specific training exercises is also expected.
- Provide strong engineering support to the Sales team for consolidation of RFQs and RFPs and customers’ questions during visits.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts on infrastructure to deliver performance against agreed metrics
- Establish a capacity planning
- Ensure the successful delivery of build-out and retrofit of Data Center infrastructure
- Supervise commissioning phases at the end of construction projects.
Education / Experience
- Associates or Bachelors in applicable engineering field or mechanical or electrical trades
- Operating engineering licenses such as DC II, DC III, or equivalent
- Stationary Engineering or Building Engineering License
- Experience as chief engineer in a data center (5 years)
- Demonstrable ability to construction project and adheres to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To be fluent in French, English and German with the ability to read and write in the other language. German is mandatory.
Please apply with your English up to date resume.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in Switzerland