You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
This position is responsible to provide professional pre-sales technical support in a datacenter/mission critical environment to Account Managers and client customers. Support project managers during the execution of won projects with technical & engineering support as required. Utilize experience & knowledge to support sales on specific opportunities - visiting customers from identification of opportunity through to order receipt.
- Translate the needs of the end user into a solution, based on input from the customer and enterprise account managers.
- Support sales in design, technical support, offer production, customer, specifiers and partner visits as trusted advisor.
- Perform consulting services at customer site as well as over the phone.
- Document all required information for each site visit performed.
- Explain, update and support colleagues and departments where needed in project implementation, analysis or customer support.
- Develop, validate and create full solutions.
- Understand offer requests + RFP’s and convert to correct configurations.
- Coordinate and provide technical seminars to partners and end-users.
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical, electromechanical with at least 3 years equivalent experience in a related field.
- Excellent Dutch/French/English (speaking, reading and writing)
Note: Please apply with your up to date resume.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. If you have been shortlisted we will contact you within 7 working days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in Belgium