You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
The Mechanical Technician will work as part of the multi-disciplined Preventative Maintenance team of Technicians that are responsible for carrying out & completing all assigned tasks. These tasks are assigned by the PM Team Lead, Campus PM Planner or as scheduled via CMMS. This includes Planned & corrective inhouse maintenance, Projects & any extra works out side of the scope of the service contract.
The Mechanical Technician will report directly into the PM Team Lead.
- Complete all scheduled or assigned Planned inhouse maintenance and inhouse break fix work orders across the campus ensuring no impact to day to day operations.
- As requested by the PM Team Lead, gather the required information to assist in the development of quotations for any extra works or projects outside of the Planned inhouse maintenance schedule. These quotes will include the likes of materials, technician hours for service delivery and other various spend items relating to the works.
- Complete all Planned inhouse maintenance, extra works & all other CMMS work orders including associated paper work correctly as per current CE Operations requirements & tied correctly to the corresponding Work Orders.
- Complete all scheduled open inhouse break fix/corrective work orders, ensure the CMMS work order is updated with Hours, detailed comments & materials used.
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with the customer, site engineers and other internal and client stakeholders.
- Attend (daily) coordination planning meetings arranged by the PM lead to ensure all individuals are aware & up to date on PM & corrective inhouse maintenance activities for the Campus.
- Produce progress reports (if requested) to the PM Lead detailing individual activities showing the likes of captured hours, comments & costs – All of which is required for accurate financial billing.
- Provide technical reports as requested for any incident or event which needs escalating to the Client or management.
- Ensure all notifications including RFC’s are submitted & in place before commencing any works on site by the PM Team. All notifications need to be up to date and then closed out correctly as required when the task is completed.
- Use the CMMS to report all facility related tasks, this includes recording all hours on. All technician time must be accounted for & recorded in CMMS.
- Fully conversant with the facility Emergency Response Plan, CE EOPs and act as the liaison with the SOC during site emergencies as required/if requested.
- Report health and safety breaches through the ‘HAZARD’ process, – it is each engineer’s responsibility to report hazards (through Hazard form), inform the PM Lead who will put the Hazard in the QHSE platform (4-sight etc.).
- Each technician is required to carry out a set amount of drills & tool box talks to complete each month as part of the Clients SLA.
- Adherence to all quality, health & safety, & environmental policies within the CE domain – this includes the likes of completing a DRA for every task performed on site, wearing the correct PPE etc.
- Ensure that CE work areas are clean & tidy at all times, this includes the PM Team office & every work area that the PM team have completed planned works or repairs/projects in.
- Ensure you wear the client uniform including appropriate PPE as issued at all times & that the professional image of the client is presented to others all times while on site.
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume.
Also depending on the volume of applicants we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the Netherlands