You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
The World’s largest commercial real estate provider who provide a full suite of facilities, energy and project management services, including specialist maintenance services for critical environments such as datacenters and clean-rooms, throughout APAC, UK, Ireland, EMEA and the US.
To provide Risk Mitigation to the assets under contract and ensure all environmental conditions are maintained at all times with regard to critical building systems. To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within the site.
- To operate the CermTM Processes to ensure the mitigation of risk to the operation of critical plant and equipment.
- To follow EOPs and escalate accordingly when incident occur.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Carry out AP duties (training provided) and the issuing of permits to work.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff and clients.
- Ensure the professional image of the client is presented at all times.
- Ensure that all plant rooms are locked at all times and are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- To arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns.
- To undertake lone working when and where required.
Please note: when applying please attach your up to date resume (English version).
Candidates MUST be eligible to live AND work in the Netherlands
Also depending on the volume of applicants we cannot reach out to everyone - but if you have been shortlisted we will contact you within the next 7 days.