A global leader in real estate services, offering global strategy, acquisition and disposition representation, project management, and facilities management from a single provider.
What the Job Involves…
- Delivering outstanding client outcomes on accounts.
- Full responsibility for Profit & Loss.
- Providing leadership, and ensuring the planned development of a defined portfolio of contracts to meet and exceed contractual commitments.
- Ensuring that opportunities for the strategic development of the portfolio are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability.
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
- Ensuring company health and safety policy and processes are effectively implemented and regularly reviewed.
- Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning.
- Ensuring basic training needs are delivered.
- Ensuring contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, taking direct responsibility for the appointment of contract managers.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
- Supporting effective business communication.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has a Technical background in data centers
- Has a Managerial background (must have managed 25+ FTE for some years).
- Has sales capability, the role is operational and holds sales background as we will be building our business in the country.
- Is action and results oriented and eager to create success.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset (there are a couple of sites in these countries so the person needs to be self-starting and open mindset).
- Excellent understanding of health & safety legislation.
- Ability to gain trust and support of top-level management and key client decision makers.
- Experienced client relationship manager.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective management of people at all levels of the organisation. Strong financial skills.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.