Slough, United Kingdom
Datacenter People is working with a Global Leading Data Center services provider.
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
- Provide a comprehensive financial and administrative service.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard.
- Raising purchase orders in line with company requirements.
- Assisting the Contract Manager in the management of WIP and debt.
- Understanding the contract, including scope and terms & conditions.
- Assisting the Contract Manager in ensuring compliance with Health & Safety requirements, including H&S reporting (e.g. Hazard Reporting) and promoting a safe working environment.
- Management of helpdesk and asset management systems.
- Maintaining on site personnel records including training matrixes, holiday and sickness records and timesheets.
- Assist with monthly Client reporting.
- Working with the contract manager to help improve the financial standards of the contract that are measured against monthly key performance indicators.
- Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes and ensuring continuous improvement.
The Experience Profile
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating.
- Some financial/accounting experience would be an advantage.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
- Results orientated, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Committed to customer service delivery.
- Reliable and committed.
- Confidential and discrete approach.
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.