London, United Kingdom
Datacenter People are working with a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform how people work, shop and live. With firms in more than 60 countries, they provide local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world.
What the Job Involves…
- Managing strategy and delivery whilst supporting aims and goals of the associated existing business lines.
- Supporting the Head of Data Centers EMEA to build and grow the Data Center business by developing value proposition, and preparing a go-to market strategy.
- Manage/oversee pricing and contract negotiations.
- Tracking and driving activity using a sales management database.
- Identify and communicate market trends, opportunities and competitive threats.
- Supporting the Head of Data Centers EMEA to develop and maintain a top pursuit list for the year with reviews/quarterly updates.
- Supporting Sales Management initiatives as advised by Brokerage leadership.
- Ensuring that a consistent high-quality level of service delivery is provided to all data center clients across all EMEA markets
- Ensuring projects, reports, etc are delivered on time and in budget.
- Strengthen Cushman & Wakefield’s integrated portfolio by building links across business groups and global office network and working collaboratively to generate new instructions, pool expertise and provide advice.
- Proactively looks for and is able to target new business and revenue opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Managing and liaising with internal teams and external consultants to provide a full service to the client.
- Leading and co-ordinating the work of team on client projects; prioritise activities and delegate on the basis of appropriate expertise and development needs of team.
- Sets and achieves own objectives in line with business plan and update with line manager as necessary.
- Undertake and record the requisite amount of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has experience of leading projects to deliver seamless client service.
- Has a track record delivering data center acquisition, disposal and associated services for clients in an international capacity.
- Can provide a track record across a variety of sectors working in the Data Centers space.
- Has experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally.
- Has experience in lead client contact positions, conducting pitches and presentations.
- Has demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role.
- Displays an in-depth knowledge of the real estate industry sector.
- Has financial acumen and budget management.
- Has a high level business and report writing experience.
- Displays an in-depth knowledge of current legislation and case law relevant to role.
- Has some experience in managing people and teams.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.