You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Data Center Shift Engineer
Datacenter People is working with the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide.
What the Job Involves...
- Perform permanent control and regular maintenances (preventive maintenance).
- Perform reactive maintenances.
- Establish a diagnosis in the event of a failure and detect its origin then intervene accordingly.
- Provide troubleshooting for the installations as well as all the sub-equipment of the installations you are in charge of (main switchboard, electrical cabinet, HVAC, etc.)
- Ensure electrical work.
- Monitor the interventions of technical subcontractors related to the activity.
- Provide technical support to local teams.
- Be proactive in order to optimize safety, equipment performance and energy expenditure.
- Report the monitoring of activities to the technical coordinator.
- Maintain the technical rooms in line with our service (cleaning, lighting and security, etc.)
- Work in a team 24/24.
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Bac Pro/BTS industrial maintenance/electrical engineering or adequate experience.
- Proven technical knowledge in electricity, HV/LV accreditation.
- Technical knowledge in industrial refrigeration (cooling towers, chillers, Crac units, etc.)
- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Mastering industrial computing (CMMS).
- Flexible and able to work in a team and independently.
- Sense of customer relations and good communication skills.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.