Datacenter People is working with a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Responsible for the execution of the projects.
- Timely delivery and quality as well as achievement of the expected profitability of the project itself.
- Acting as the main interface between the customer and Company.
- Proactive management and monitoring of the project profitability.
- Translating the customer needs/requirements into detailed project plans shared with Company functions.
- Playing a proactive role in problems prevention during the project life cycle by highlighting potential areas of concern and promptly driving other departments in solving issues.
- Oversee the purchasing activities of the project in conjunction with purchasing to ensure respect of project budget and develop cost reduction and cost containment actions.
- Develop enduring customer relationships, ensuring accurate and timely forecasting of project’s revenue and margins and to grow sales and revenue..
- Provide regular communications updates to departmental staff/peers and provide them proper instructions to be executed.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has a superior technical training in Project Management.
- Has a minimum 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Can speak as an appropriate level of English.
- Is able to understand the data center business and expectations.
- Has technical knowledge of multi COE (AC-DC Power; Thermal; Racks; IMS; Industrial).
- Possesses leadership skills.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.