Slough, United Kingdom
Datacenter People is working with a Global Leading Data Center services provider.
- Lead a team of engineers, supervising all maintenance and operations activities within the data centres, co-ordinating shift activities.
- Ensure activity records, shift logs and statutory logbooks are maintained and accurate.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within the site.
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge of UPS, Generators, HV, PDU’s, CRAC units or equivalent, which will include the ability to fault find using the production of graphical information and the utilisation of current alarm data.
The Experience Profile
- Time served electrical apprenticeship or equivalent in an industrial/manufacturing/commercial/critical environment focusing on operation and maintenance.
- Experience in main distribution board switching of ACB’s.
- Experience in changing modes of UPS i.e. start-up/maintenance bypass/Eco-Ess Mode/VMMS Energy management mode.
- Knowledge of Critical cooling systems and SLA’s/KPI’s within a critical environment.
- Knowledge of basic Air Conditioning and humidity control.
- Experience in the operation and control of generators and UPS.
- Experience in use and interrogation of BMS systems in monitoring plant.
- Practical knowledge of H&S requirements.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.