What the Job Involves…
- Ensure the operation of the installations within the framework of our contracts.
- Prevent and manage incidents.
- Establish diagnostics and report in case of failure.
- Control the frequency of maintenance of the installations (in conjunction with the planner).
- Establish dashboards.
- Monitor and correct non-conformities.
- Manage, control and monitor the reception of work carried out by external maintenance companies.
- Evaluate the cost of technical maintenance work.
- Be in permanent contact to refer to the manager of any problem concerning the sites and maintenance.
- Participate in audit visits if necessary.
- Request quotes.
- Monitor the interventions of technical subcontractors related to the activity.
- Provide technical support to local teams.
- Carry out maintenance operations.
- Be a source of proposals in order to optimize safety, equipment performance and energy expenditure.
- Hold weekly operational meetings with the client (preventive and operational maintenance plan).
- Report the monitoring of activities to the site manager.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Good level and knowledge of CMMS and Excel is highly important.
- Bac Pro / BTS industrial maintenance / electrical engineering or adequate experience.
- Results oriented (reliability, quality).
- Confirmed experience in electricity (HV/LV) and HV/LV authorisations.
- Technical knowledge in industrial refrigeration.
- Flexible and able to work in a team and independently.
- Sense of customer relations, good communication and reporting skills.
- Managerial experience.
- 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- English is a plus.