You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
A global leader in real estate services, offering global strategy, acquisition and disposition representation, project management, and facilities management from a single provider.
What the Job Involves…
- Ensure the operation of the installations within the framework of our contracts.
- Prevent and manage incidents.
- Establish diagnostics and report in case of failure.
- Control the frequency of maintenance of the installations (in conjunction with the planner).
- Establish dashboards.
- Monitor and correct non-conformities.
- Manage, control and monitor the reception of work carried out by external maintenance companies.
- Evaluate the cost of technical maintenance work.
- Be in permanent contact to refer to the manager of any problem concerning the sites and maintenance.
- Participate in audit visits if necessary.
- Request quotes.
- Monitor the interventions of technical subcontractors related to the activity.
- Provide technical support to local teams.
- Carry out maintenance operations.
- Be a source of proposals in order to optimize safety, equipment performance and energy expenditure.
- Hold weekly operational meetings with the client (preventive and operational maintenance plan).
- Report the monitoring of activities to the site manager.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Good level and knowledge of CMMS and Excel is highly important.
- Bac Pro / BTS industrial maintenance / electrical engineering or adequate experience.
- Results oriented (reliability, quality).
- Confirmed experience in electricity (HV/LV) and HV/LV authorisations.
- Technical knowledge in industrial refrigeration.
- Flexible and able to work in a team and independently.
- Sense of customer relations, good communication and reporting skills.
- Managerial experience.
- 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- English is a plus.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.