London, United Kingdom
Datacenter People is working with a leading global real estate investment and asset management company as it builds out its investments in the European Logistics/Industrial space.
What The Job Involves...
- Proactively manage the company's investment portfolio to achieve strategic objectives and commercial returns.
- Originate and plan acquisition of Logistics/Industrial assets as well as develop exit strategies.
- Explore joint venture opportunities and/or strategic alliances.
- Evaluate and structure investment proposals, and conduct market reviews and feasibility studies
- Drive and lead negotiation for best pricing and terms and bring the deal(s) to fruition.
- Review and recommend investment and divestment strategies and to support the execution of such strategies.
- Derive on/off market deals and knowledge of cross border structures.
- Recommend and implement asset plans and strategies to enhance the value and returns of investments, manage risk and to meet returns targets.
- Study and monitor investment performance and trends that may impact the portfolio.
- Recommend investment proposals, conduct financial feasibilities, due diligence, structuring of investment deals and managing investment transactions.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and operations teams to ensure delivery of business plan, and optimisation of asset performance and returns.
We Are Looking For Someone Who...
- Has a proven track record in real estate investment, with experience in financial analysis, fund management, risk management and business development.
- Has Pan-European Logistics/Industrial Real Estate experience.
- Has a highly numerate, strategic thinker with good analytical skills and working knowledge of financial modelling.
- Has a degree in Property Finance, Business or Real Estate, with sound quantitative skills and a strong foundation in finance and financial analysis.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.