Datacenter People is working with a Norwegian colocation operator as it expands and responds to increased market demand.
What The Job Involves...
- Providing leadership to the Data Center Technical Operations, Security Operations, and overall Integrated Facilities Management teams.
- Responsible for successfully delivering client satisfaction throughout the duration of the customer contract and to exceed in the delivery of all contractual reporting obligations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the electrical, cooling and network infrastructure.
- Oversee all infrastructure and reporting requirements to achieve 100% availability.
- Identify, develop, and implement critical metrics necessary to manage and monitor the performance of data centre operations.
- Responsible for established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s); reviewing possible violations and potential fee exclusions to customers.
- Available 7-24-365 to support major incidents. Fully supports incident management and response programme including participating in customer facing meetings related to operations escalations.
- Manage and supervise Ticketing and Reporting Systems.
- Reporting includes key performance indicators (KPI’s), service level agreements (SLA’s), critical and non-critical incidents, financial summary, security and access control, infrastructure availability, energy and water utility consumption, capacity planning, planned and unplanned maintenance, etc.
- Assisting with the sales function and pre-sales activities in the pursuit of customer contracts or account growth.
We Are Looking For Someone Who...
- Has a proven track record in data center operations management.
- Has experience of setting up SLAs and operating procedures.
- Has experience across IT and facilities.
- Has experience in networking and service delivery.
- Has a degree in technology or engineering.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.