Hybrid Home and Office (London or Amsterdam)
Datacenter People is partnering with Europe's leading edge data center business, delivering seamless, localized and ultra-low latency digital infrastructure to customers.
What The Job Involves
The purpose of this role is to unlock the value of M&A transactions at accountable speed through an effective and repeatable integration process with minimum impact to BAU.
- Own and Orchestrate the Integration - by serving as the integration lead and day-to-day coordinator for all activities related to the integration. Establishing the overall integration process design, mechanics and ways of working to be followed by all Integration team members.
- Drive the integration process at accountable speed - by providing accountability for action items, building consensus, maintaining deadlines and pushing for timely decisions on key issues.
- Unlock value of M&A - by focusing on deal strategic intent, revenue, cost synergies and enabling and keeping everyone focused on the issues that have the greatest potential for creating value
- Minimize integration impact to BAU - by creating a playbook and repeatable integration process that provides a consistent process to all business functions and teams to follow minimizing impact to BAU.
- Early involvement in Due Diligence - to determine the integration strategy and the level of integration in light of the rationale of the M&A transaction.
- Building organizational Integration Experience and "muscle" across the business - building M&A and Integration "muscle" in the organization so there is sufficient M&A and Integration resourcing, skills and experience available to manage M&A pipeline, multiple Integration projects and line minimize impact to BAU.
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Experience of project managing large scale, multi-country M&A
- Working experience in setting up new businesses, joint ventures, post-merger integration and/or project management
- Ideally you have knowledge and understanding of data centre or telecommunications industry
- Proven track record in either business/JV set-up, post merger integration, project management and/or business transformation ideally in the data centre or telecommunications industry
- You have strong networking, communication, relationship building and influencing skills demonstrated across a range of teams, stakeholders and with senior leadership
- You have strong facilitation skills and are able to obtain consensus around credible executable solution
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.