Hybrid Home and Office (London or Amsterdam)
Datacenter People is partnering with Europe's leading edge data center business, delivering seamless, localized and ultra-low latency digital infrastructure to customers.
What The Job Involves
The company's growth strategy is heavily reliant on M&A and successful integration of acquired assets. The purpose of this role is to unlock the value of M&A transactions at accountable speed through driving an effective and repeatable integration process with minimum impact to BAU. The role of Senior Program Manager is to orchestrate all integration workstreams of a successful M&A transaction and achieve value of the deal reflected in the underlying business plan.
- Lead delivery of programmes - plan, monitor and coordinate progress and deliverables of M&A integration projects on a program level, ensuring that progress is being made towards achieving value in the underlying acquisition business plan with high performing standards and operational excellence in mind.
- Support design and implement Integration Playbook - support the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the Integration Playbook (tools, processes and methodologies for PMI Office governance and reporting)
- Drive stakeholder management - develop and maintain trusted relationships with key stakeholders, to enable effective delivery of Integration Projects and workstreams.
- Drive culture of engagement and collaboration - creating a collaborative culture and support the coordination and exchange of information within the PMI Office, acting as the go-to person for guidance of integration workstream leads.
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Proven experience as a Programme Manager or PMI Office lead
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of program/project management software and MS Office
- Datacenter Industry experience and track record
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.