We are seeking an experienced commissioning engineer who can provide engineering and technical support to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute full life cycle commissioning of critical facilities.
We are seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer to:
- Participate in the MEP design process;
- Witnesses the static and dynamic testing of complex mechanical, electrical and control systems.
- Perform Test Procedures.
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Interact with contractors, interpreting design and specifications.
- Conduct site observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of projects and completion of projects with respect to compliance to the plans and specifications.
- Prepare punch list reports and determines corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Prepare general condition survey reports.
- Familiarize oneself with codes, local project regulations, construction practices and the latest equipment functional concepts.
- Obey all the project safety requirements including specific on-site regulations.
- Performs routine calculations.
- Act as a project coordinator with other field engineers, coordinating printing, presentation and administration procedures.
- Review shop drawings and submittals.