Datacenter People is working with a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Perform all work in a safe manner and in accordance with established company safety policy.
- Ensure spare parts are properly accounted for using established parts procedures.
- Assist in ensuring that the planned maintenance completion rate is maintained at a min 90%.
- Assist back office to schedule, plan and complete any works as required, using established work flow procedures.
- Ensure that all ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 agreed processes are followed.
- You will be expected to look after all tooling and company property issued to enable the tasks to be carried out.
- Follow up and follow through with any and all assigned tasks.
- Submit daily paperwork in a timely, accurate and complete manner and in case of Wireless Field Service ensure the job is debriefed in a complete and accurate manner at the customer’s premises where possible.
- Ensure availability to work during weekend and nights.
- Work closely & assist department managers, salesman, contracts engineer & managers with their day-to day operational duties.
- Attend customer meetings as required.
- Ensure that any activity, task and responsibility required by role in terms of is managed and performed in full compliance with the Company International Trade Compliance Regulation certification program itself.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- 10 years’ experience of working in a technical service environment with UPS equipment or similar but the right personality is equally important.
- Previous field service experience essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self- starter, ability to plan, organise and manage time effectively with an ability to work under pressure.
- Clean valid driving license.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.