Datacenter is partnering with a global leader in the provision of Facility Management, Project Delivery, Energy & Sustainability, Asset Management, Workplace Advisory, and Real Estate Services. They focus on delivering innovative service solutions that create value for its clients.
What the Role Involves…
- Collection of equipment data plate information, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and controls.
- Collection of equipment attribute information.
- Picture documentation.
- Software tracking.
- QA/QC of data plate information.
- Pay strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized with the proven ability to work on various tasks simultaneously.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has 1 year of experience with building/facility equipment or training equivalent.
- Has a High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent work experience required.
- Is proficient in English.
- Can demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and maintain positive and professional working relationship with internal and external clients.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Is fluent in Swedish.
- Is able to learn software systems - training will be provided.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.