- Execute maintenance and repairs of buildings and equipment to minimize ‘downtime’.
- Day-to-day surveillance of building and equipment.
- Support maintenance and repairs on building and equipment as scheduled by the Facility Manager.
- Document all maintenance and repairs and maintenance and repairs made on buildings and equipment in a timely fashion.
- Co-monitor and co-direct repairs and maintenance executed by external employees and document the results.
- Monitor equipment and installations to ensure adherence to safety standards.
- Co-provide input on power usage and for capacity planning.
- General housekeeping of facility and compound.
- Act as a first point of contact for ECSC for technical requests.
- Acts as first line of response on alarms and handle or escalate alarms according to guidelines.
- Participate in the full continuous (24x7) call out team.
- Monitor and document customer services provided by external employees.
- Experience working in a data center environment
- Experience in cabling, UPS, generators, chillers and similar
- BMS experience
- Basic ICT support
- Previous experience as a technician in a critical environment
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.