Limburg an der Lahn, Germany
Datacenter People is working with a leading international cloud computing company.
What the Job Involves…
- Assemble, install, repair and set up the infrastructure equipment: container, cooling, optical fibers, electrical equipment.
- Install the probes and alerts needed to manage installations.
- Validate that the different deployments function correctly to ensure continuous service.
- Follow the set-up procedures for equipment.
- Manage the logistics of orders and dispatch.
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Carry out preventative and recurred maintenance operations.
- Conduct maintenance of electrical systems.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations.
- Support the setup of ventilation, refrigeration, cooling/water-cooling systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
- Inspect alarm and DC monitoring systems and quickly schedule repairs when needed.
- Make preventative and recurred diagnostics on the infrastructure’s equipment.
- Uninstall and replace faulty components (pumps, ventilators, air coolers, etc.)
- Carry out maintenance operations on the infrastructures (change filters, programmed tests, cleaning, etc.)
We’re Looking for Someone Who...
- Has previous working experience as a Maintenance Technician for 3-5 years'.
- Holds a high school diploma.
- Has any additional relevant certification (Power, HVAC).
- Has an advanced understanding of electrical systems.
- Has an in depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Has knowledge of the diverse types of physical interconnections and their categories on networks.
- Has knowledge of the data environment (network, electrics, ventilation, filtration, air conditioning, watercooling, etc.)
- Has knowledge of working in a production environment.
- Can command main installation techniques (interior work).
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.