Datacenter People is working with an international telecomms operator opening a new datacenter in Frankfurt.
- Daily facilities inspection and maintenance for Data Center M&E facilities.
- Perform re-lamping and facilities repairs.
- Supervise Vendors to carry out scheduled facilities maintenance during weekend.
- Escort Vendors for regular cleaning in data halls/critical areas.
- Escalate problem/incident to Engineer or Manager.
- Incident handling.
- Assist Manager/Engineer to handle customers’ IT equipment racks & equipment move-in.
- Perform Burn-in Test & Current Leakage Test for customers’ IT equipment.
- Provide 7 x 24 shift duty service.
- Manage and Monitor the Data Center Infrastructure Management System (DCIM) and all sub systems including but not limited to BMS, PMS, and SMS.
- Assist Engineer to update Inventory list/Asset list etc.
- Coordinate with local utility company and conduct routine check and maintenance.
The Experience Profile
- Certificate/education in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of facilities operation in Data Center/Telecommunications industry.
- Familiar with a minimum of two types of critical facilities (Chiller/Cooling Tower, CRAC, UPS, STS, Genset, Nitrogen gas suppression System).
- 7 x 24 shift duty or day only duty.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.