Datacenter People is working with an international telecomms operator opening a new Data center in Frankfurt.
- Responsible for Data Center Facility Management operations.
- Establish engineering and operation procedures and roll out for site staff.
- Observe and control of the laws and regulations, organize and manage the onsite electrical organization as an electrical specialist (GVEFK, Gesamt verantwortliche Elektro Fachkraft) with overall responsibility (qualification minimum Bachelor Professional/Master Professional Electrical).
- Ensure compliance with all local statutory regulations.
- Emergency call support and site attendance for trouble shooting.
- Implement the energy/cost initiative program.
- Managing all vendors to carry out maintenance for all installations during weekend and review maintenancereports.
- Development of technical service standard.
- Assist manager to prepare Critical Environment procedures.
- Provide solutions for technical issues.
- Initiate a system to measure the quality of performance.
- Initiate a preventive management programme.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery Plan per the Client’s requirement.
- Manage and monitor the Data Center Infrastructure Management System (DCIM) and all sub-systems including but not limited to BMS, PMS, and SMS.
- Update technical drawing regularly/Inventory list/Asset list etc.
- Ensure all certificates are not expired, arrange renewal when required.
- Handle customers’ IT equipment racks & equipment move-in.
- Perform Burn-in Test & Current Leakage Test for customers’ IT equipment
- Incident handling.
- Coordinate with local utility company and conduct routine check and maintenance.
The Experience Profile
- Practical experience in facilities operation in Data Center/Telecommunications industry desireable.
- With local certified license and abilities to coordinate with utility company and deal with High Voltage.
- Familiar with critical facilities including Chiller/Cooling Tower, CRAC, UPS, STS, Genset, Novec 1230/Nitrogen, Pre-action Sprinkler System etc.
- Strong leadership, people and communication skills.
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems including MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and German.
- Holder of national certified qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Provide 7 x 24 Emergency service (non-office hours standby).
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.