Limburg an der Lahn, Germany
Datacenter People is working with a leading international cloud computing company.
What the Job Inolves…
- Install and set up services.
- Assemble, install, repair and set up the infrastructure equipment: container, cooling, optical fibers, electrical equipment etc.
- Install the probes and alerts needed to manage installations.
- Validate that the different deployments function correctly to ensure continuous service.
- Follow the set-up procedures for equipment.
- Manage the logistics of orders and dispatch.
- Comply with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Carry out preventative and recurred maintenance operations.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel, and follow safety protocol.
- Conduct maintenance of electrical systems.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations.
- Support the setup of ventilation, refrigeration, cooling/watercooling systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Aid in budget development and ensure it is followed.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
- Inspect alarm and DC monitoring systems and quickly schedule repairs when needed.
- Make preventative and recurred diagnostics on the infrastructure’s equipment.
- Uninstall and replace faulty components (pumps, ventilators, air coolers, etc.)
- Carry out maintenance operations on the infrastructures (change filters, programmed tests, cleaning, etc.)
- Relay reported anomalies to maintain service quality.
- Make suggestions for possible improvements to equipment.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has knowledge of the diverse types of physical interconnections and their categories on networks.
- Has knowledge of the data environment (network, electrics, ventilation, filtration, air conditioning, watercooling, etc.)
- Has knowledge of working in a production environment (delivered servers).
- Has command of the main installation techniques (interior work).
- Is able to work independently.
- Has previous working experience as a Maintenance Technician for 3/5 years’.
- Has a High School diploma.
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage (Power,HVAC…)
- Has an advanced understanding of electrical systems.
- Has in-depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Has applicable knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days