Slough, United Kingdom
Datacenter People are working with global pioneers in data center consultancy services and technical solutions, providing M&A, investment, design, project management and operations focussed services. The company is an independent organisation made up of designers, engineers, consultants, project managers, technical specialists, and Revit/BIM operators.
What the Job Involves…
- To ensure that all maintenance work progress at a robust, business-like pace so that financial margin is not eroded by staff or contractors dawdling or pursuing other time wasting practices on site.
- To maintain the Site Files in accordance with company standards.
- To read, understand & to maintain the site in accordance with all H&S regulations & guidance.
- To familiarise yourself with Method Statements & Risk Assessments & ensure that they are adhered to closely. Also, to ensure that all 3rd party contractors provide copies of their own Method Statements and Risk Assessments & adhere to those.
- To ensure that each member of staff & contractor receive Site Induction training before commencing works.
- To maintain accurate service reports of FT & contract staff attending the site, including precise description of works completed.
- To inspect works undertaken by external contractors to ensure that the works are to the highest industry standard & in accordance with company expectations.
- To wear the necessary and appropriate PPE when on site.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has a strong understanding of data center related technologies, such as UPS systems.
- Is experienced in working with mission critical equipment.
- Has industry recognised qualifications, such as a university degree, City & Guilds, or an apprenticeship.
- Has an understanding of Mechanical and Electrical systems.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.