Datacenter People is working with a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions.
What the Job Involves…
- Prepare the intervention to realise (gather the documents, technical files, necessary parts, and participate in the prepatory meetings) and check the detailed planning.
- Commission equipment according to existing procedures.
- Realise electrical, mechanical or functional tests.
- Perform electrical measurements.
- Prepare the battery formatting and test the discharge of the battery.
- Perform equipment maintenance as part of maintenance contracts.
- Validate and correct the fault diagnosis performed by the support technical cell.
- Present and validate the intervention report to the hierarchical superior.
- Develop accepting orders.
- Identify technical needs through the TIC.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has Bac +2 in electrotechnics engineering or maintenance.
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ industrial experience.
- Has an Electrical authorisation type B2.
- Has a Battery empowerment type B2T.
- Can speak an adequate level of English.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.