Datacenter People is working with a leading Power provider into the data center industry.
What the Job Involves...
- Respond, in a professional manner, to all assigned service calls while on duty.
- Read, understand, and comply with all procedures outlined in the Field Procedure Manual.
- Perform all work in a safe manner, and in accordance with established company safety policy.
- Keep dispatching center informed of your schedule and the status of all open jobs.
- Ensure spare parts are properly accounted for using established parts procedures.
- Submit periodically paperwork in a timely, accurate and complete manner and in case of Wireless Field Service.
- Maintain the accuracy of the customer listing by reporting errors.
- Report sales or service leads to the proper department.
- Ensure availability to work during week-end and night in compliance with local labor laws.
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Has a minimum 3 years' professional experience in technical service area.
- Is able to drive.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.