Datacenter People are working with a global technology company serving developers, entrepreneurs, and businesses with the dedicated server, software and infrastructure building blocks to manage, secure and scale their data.
What the Job Involves…
- Maintain and operate infrastructures (server environment).
- Work in all areas of the data center environment: HT, BT, HVAC, Water-Cooling, Building.
- You will carry out operations of driving and/or preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance of the facilities entrusted to you in the different areas mentioned above.
- You will ensure that the elements that make up the installation are in good working order.
- Perform complementary missions based on service needs.
- Actively participate in data center's ongoing and development projects.
- Animation and technical coordination of a team of about 5 people: prioritising tasks, planning tasks, supporting, organising resources according to the tasks to be accomplished.
- To be the local technical reference for your field.
- Organise the activity of a domain such as Elec, Watercooling, HVAC or Building.
- Enforcing data center safety guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with technical procedures by the teams and the quality of interventions.
We’re Looking for Someone Who…
- Has knowledge on Elec or HVAC or Watercooling.
- Has good knowledge of data centers.
- Has knowledge of theomaine of industrial maintenance.
- Has 5 years’ of experience in data centers or industrial maintenance.
- Has general electricity knowledge: Low Tension or HVAC.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.