London, United Kingdom
Datacenter People is working with a global, leading data center colocation provider.
- Provide oversight and review of project plans, equipment and system submittals.
- Coordinate heavily with internal engineering team across all disciplines to ensure products delivered to Operations is streamlined and optimised to meet the needs of the business across all functions.
- Conduct value engineering analyses, and provide system recommendations.
- Attend project design team meetings and ensure product constructed meets engineering standards and specifications.
- Work closely with Operations to find a balance between cost-effective solutions & operational sustainability
- Project coordination and commissioning support.
- Develop and/or set minimum requirements for complete sequence of operations for all designed systems.
- Help set standards for mechanical commissioning efforts and ensure compliance on each project.
The Experience Profile
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent, from an accredited university or college.
- Data center experience is required.
- Proficient in design tools such as AutoCAD, Excel, Word and Sigma6 modelling software.
- Knowledge of critical cooling infrastructure.
- Knowledge of building codes and ordinances.
- Knowledge of air side and water side systems and components.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.