Datacenter People is partnering with a Belgian engineering company active in the electrical energy market. The company has grown into a highly experienced and respected player offering low-voltage solutions and data center facilities of the very highest quality.
What the Job Involves...
- Understanding of business needs of clients and translating them to the best DCF solutions.
- Implementing this solution, by consolidating the domain project plans into an E2E project plan, production and/or installation of files, electronic and mechanic plans.
- Giving guidelines during the implementation and controling/adjusting until the solution is delivered. In line with the highest quality which is delivered on time within pre-arranged budgets.
- Ensuring that all user manuals are up to date.
- Sharing a feedback report with the whole team at the end of each project, functioning as input for all future projects (lessons learned).
- Supporting the Project Manager at the process of organizing and producing (FAT and (SAT) of DCF installations.
- Supporting of client driven activities and meetings.
- Participating as a speaker in DCF lectures.
- Performing all the tasks inherent to a CTO position within the E2E-DCF Domain.
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Has a Bachelor/Master in Engineering Electricity/Electromechanics/Cooling Techniques (or equivalent by experience).
- Has a minimum 5 years’ experience in one of the following fields: electricity, mechanics, electronics, refrigeration, fire protection, access control or monitoring platform.
- Has proven project management skills and knowledge of different project management methodologies.
- Has skills in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Is passionate about the facilities aspect of data centres and willing to share knowledge and experience with others.
- Knows how to motivate people and teams. People management and Team player. A winners profile.
- Is fluent in Dutch/French and English.
- Has knowledge of Windows, MS Office and ERP systems (Navision is a plus).
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.