Veghel, The Netherlands
Datacenter People is working with a global leader in mission critical power/IT equipment into the Data Center industry.
What the Job Involves...
- You advise management on investments, operational management, and policy matters.
- Managing the product portfolio, which includes:
- You will be drafting product roadmaps.
- Set up the Program of Demands regarding design, functionality, quality level, distribution method, service level, price, expected volume and expected lifetime of the product.
- Organizing product (concept) reviews.
- Advising on the market policy regarding sales price, product positioning, distribution method and service level.
- Align with the regional marketing teams on launch dates and communication of New Product Introductions.
- Planning, carrying out and checking all steps in the life cycle of products (PLM).
- You will continuously search for new opportunities in the market within the chosen company strategy.
- Creating and screening ideas for new products and / or services.
- Implement and coordinate market analyzes.
- Monitor market developments by means of desk and field research.
- Ensure optimal communication with the Legrand sales and marketing teams to determine the required product portfolio.
We're Looking for Someone Who...
- Has a Bachelor Mechanical Engineering and/ or proven relevant professional experience.
- Has relevant work experience in the field of Product Management is preferred.
- Has good stakeholder management skills.
- Is pragmatic and inventive.
- Has previous Product Management experience within Data Center field - IT based (Hardware, Racks, Cabinets, Hot/Cold Aisles).
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge each one. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for interview we will contact you within the next seven days.